It is once again time for Menu of Hope, the annual charity program by food enthusiasts and food bloggers to support the World Hunger Programme. It's incredibly simple. Just follow the link I will provide below to Pim's blog. There you will find a list of all of the prizes on offer as well as detailed instructions on how to donate and enter.
Click here to go to Pim's Menu for Hope Page
As an enticement, let me rundown a sample of the fabulous prizes you might find:
- Special meals, including dinner for two at Thomas Keller's Ad Hoc or The Grand Tasting Menu+wine pairings for two at Michelin 2-star Manresa, AND a tour of the restaurant's biodynamic garden at Love Apple Farm.
- Signed copies of cookbooks, including Ad Hoc and Momofuku
- Fancy chocolates
- Food products, such as a Fra Mani salumi package or a whole leg of La Quercia Prosciutto
- Kitchen products from All Clad and other fancy kitchen stuffs
- Weekend getaways in Italy, Paris, London and New York
- Wine packages
- Photography tools
- Gift items